- I'm type A, engineer-minded, and love lists.
- I love Jesus, but I'm struggling with the American church.
- People energize me.
- Books, veggies, herbal tea, photography, and essential oils are my happy places.
- I'm allergic to cleaning. Don't judge me by my house.
- If I didn't see it, it didn't happen. #visuallearner
The picture pretty much sums up our personalities and special brand of Corkum crazy. Four of our six kids came to us through adoption. At any given time, our household also includes any imaginable combination of extended family members and friends. Some visit, some live here, some visit so much, they probably should just pull up a sleeping surface and stay.
To read how our adoption story played out, check out this post.