This is the year of simplification and getting back to basics. We are making a more concerted effort to incorporate memory work review into our day and relying on great books. You can read about our routine by clicking here and detailed curriculum choices here.
Below you will find booklists for the week and this is a link to a OneNote notebook with all of the weekly lesson plans thus far. The cool thing about using OneNote is that it will update dynamically as I add stuff and make changes. For you visual folks, it will give you a snapshot of the entire week including a materials shopping list.
- If you do not have a Microsoft account, you can use the following to sign in
to the notebook
Password: WeeklyPlans (Case Sensitive)
- These activities are designed for my children who are ages 6 to 15.
- Our CC day is Monday so my columns are labelled accordingly. You will need to adjust as necessary for your schedule.
- A CC Connected membership is required for many of the resources.
- Activities marked with a “+” are for older children and/or Essentials students.
- Each child is keeping a notebook that is preloaded with many resources and will collect their paperwork through the year.
- For extra review, we find songs on CC Connected for every piece of memory work and play them while we drive around.
- For extra resources, follow me on Pinterest.